02/03/15

“I feel the love & I feel it burns”

This post is in Italian and English

Nuovo mese = nuova sfida su Scrap it With a Song! Ogni mese vi proponiamo due canzoni, una pop e una rock, da cui prendere spunto per creare un progetto scrap: come ispirazione si può usare il titolo, il testo, la copertina del disco, il video… qualunque cosa!/New month= new challenge at Scrap it with a Song! Each month we give a pop and a rock song as inspiration for creating a scrap project (you can be inspired by title, lyrics, CD cover, video… everything that tickles your imagination and fantasy!).

La sfida di Marzo propone: canzone rock “Nickelback – Photograph”, canzone pop “One Republic - Counting Stars”. Questo il mio layout pop: ho preso ispirazione da parte del testo “I feel the Love & I feel it burns”, che ho usato come titolo per scrappare la foto fatta sotto la statua LOVE a Philadelphia!/ March challenge is: rock song “Nickelback – Photograph” , pop song “One Republic - Counting Stars”. This is my pop layout: I used part of the lyrics "I feel the Love & I feel it burns” as title for this layout about our trip to LOVE statue in Philadelphia!

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Per realizzare il layout ho usato i prodotti Paper House: bellissime carte abbinate alla foto e sticker pensati per tutt’altro tema (sono della collezione militare) ma che si adattano perfettamente alla mia pagina/ I used Paper House produtcs: beautiful matching papers and military themed stickers that perfectly go with my picture:

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House 

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Product used

Paper House: “dad” 3D stickers, “American Hero” 3D stickers, “Great Outdoors” mini paper pad, “Marines” 3D stickers, “Marines Camo” paper

 

Unitevi a noi in queste divertentissime sfide ogni mese! Potete vincere un bellissimo premio :)/ Please join us each month for a new funny challenge and a lovely prize :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik